Welcome FCCI Insurance Group
Our construction team is looking forward to hosting you at 1843 Country Meadows Dr in Sarasota.
To help us plan the activity and ensure enough materials are available for your volunteer experience, please register in advance.
Arrive in plenty of time to sign in and grab a cup of coffee before the morning safety briefing which begins at 8 am. Please plan on staying until 12 pm.
Erika and her sons Caleb, Christian, and Collin are grateful to everyone at FCCI for making their dream of homeownership a reality. Your partnership helps make the Habitat mission possible as we build homes, communities and hope.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I’m not a very ‘handy’ person and am not sure I can hammer a nail. Can I still volunteer? Yes! No construction experience is necessary to volunteer; our team leaders will teach you all the skills needed to get the day’s job done.
- What should I wear? Comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting dirty. Closed toe shoes are required. No flip flops, crocs or sandals.
- Can I bring my kids? Yes. As long as they are at least 16 years old. Don't forget to register them and fill out their waiver.
- What should you bring? Please bring your completed and signed waiver. All tools will be provided.
- Water and sports drinks are provided.
Jennifer Hatcher - Administrative & Volunteer Assistant
1757 N. East Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34234
Telephone: (941) 365-0700
Fax: (941) 363-7775